Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cornucopia remembered

I just changed the header photo, to that of my first Cornucopia.  I think I sold it in 2010.  Glad I got a shot of it as I was closing up from that Holly Jolly.

So in case you're missing the one you've been looking at all these months, here's the 2011 version.  It is still in the gallery at Black Mountain Center for the Arts, for a couple more weeks.

This mask of a fantasy hummingbird was in the student/teacher display last year.


What are my plans for 2012?  In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to be less anal, less controlling, and let the goddess/fates/winds take me wherever my next footstep may lead.  I do have a sketchbook out again, and am making lots of notes, things that I might explore soon.

If I were still compulsive I might jump on the idea that struck me today when looking at an article in Ceramics Monthly.  Someone said he was making a mug a day for 30 days.  I thought, I could do a goddess a day for 30 days.

I could.  But will I?  Only as long as it's spontaneous!  HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...