Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

big bowls

Here are some fruit bowls...lovely deep colors.  I think I'll post them on my Etsy shop.

Large fruit bowl white with blue & raspberry glazed stoneware


Large fruit bowl white inside with blue & raspberry glazed stoneware, 12" diameter

Medium-large fruit bowl white with blue & raspberry glazed stoneware, 11" diameter



I love the deep blue/purples that happen with raspberry glaze over the floating blue glaze.  I can forgive the swooping lips that aren't perfect, because they look so lovely and really will be great for holding fruit.  I think I'll sell each of them for $35.  Of course shipping outside Asheville will add to the price.




5 comments:

  1. Those are quite wonderful bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bowls I love purple and blue too, and I seem to have missed some great posts below, love the old building and poem. Your sculpture is wonderful below too, fun to re-discover old pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! And bowls of that size are so functional as well. Useful objects of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...