Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, June 25, 2012

Is this reality or fiction?

My grandchildren are so fast and waaay ahead of my highest abilities.  We were able to talk a bit about alternate realities, but they would then veer off into another fantastic discussion which would leave me shaking my head.

So the question is, which is real?  Which is fiction?  And which may be real, but an alternate reality?  Apparently scientists are serious about this consideration (which used to belong to the genre called "science fiction." )   I listened to an interview on NPR with a scientist about the Hadron Collider, and a discussion of Dark Matter, which included possible realities which we cannot see from ours (yet.)  

My blog recently received the Sunshine Award from Linda Starr at http://bluestarrgallery.blogspot.com/
Thanks Linda.   I really enjoy your blog also!

Here's my list of questions and answers and below are the ten blogs to whom I'm sending a Sunshine Award.
 Please answer the ten questions on your blog and pass along the Sunshine Award to ten more folks.

1. Favorite color:  turquoise
2. Favorite animal:  cat
3. Favorite number:  eleven
4. Favorite drink:  Americano espresso
5. Facebook or Twitter:  FB
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: good book definitely
7. My Passion:  creating with clay
8. Giving or getting presents:  getting (at my age I can say that without guilt)
9. Favorite day of the year: any sunny day that's not too hot
10. Favorite flowers:  geraniums

My Sunshine Awards go to (not in any order):

Sofia's Dad's Pots
Robin Hopper's Phoenix
Euan the Potter
.timegoesby
Jackie Morris Artist
artbizblog
myvillagewitch
brendawolfceramics
.waystationone
folkwaysnotebook
Clay Studio of Black Mountain Center for the Arts


It was really difficult chosing 10 blogs only.  I know some of these don't post very often, but when they do, they are really interesting!

I've never done an award before, so I hope I've done it right.  If you already received a Sunshine from Linda, I had to skip you rather than double up.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Barb! If I had a blog and could vote for you, I certainly would!All I know is I enjoy your blog and read it daily, even if I don't write many comments. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...