Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Organ - ized

Yep, a friend who makes her spending money (I hesitate to call it a living) helped me organ-ize my pottery life in my studio, living-dining room, and bedroom.

Yes, there is even pottery now on top of the kitchen cabinets.  I'd wondered where to put that particular batch.  Now it's safely stored.  (It may get a bit greasy, and when it's next shown in a gallery, I wonder how it will be handled!)

A terrible picture shows that the red glaze is really raspberry.  Look at yesterday's post to see the blue and snowflake crystals.




I finally took my soap dishes to the retail shops that specialize in soaps.  So now these are for sale in the local shops.  

Hope you can find them and buy them when you visit Black Mountain, NC.




I'm so glad Cathy helped jump-start my organization.  Now she's left me with a lot of follow-up to complete.

So if I don't blog for the next couple of days, you'll have an idea of what I'm doing.  Aaaah-choo...there's a lot of dust to take care of too.

The goal is to have a house sale in a couple of months, including some "seconds" which aren't up to my personal standards.  (At this stage of my pottery development, there are a lot of these!)


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...