Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just 3 more weekends

that the Tailgate Market will be out there behind the church in Black MOuntain, NC.

That you will have the chance to buy Mudbuddies Pottery.

I know there are lots of other potters out there.  But these wonderful 6 women, myself included, have lugged out tables and tent,and 6 bins of pots...then put them back in their cars, all spring and summer...

I hope you get a chance to come by and buy.  9-12 Sat. mornings.  Just go north on Rte 9 from I-40 or US 70 in Black Mountain...it's where everyone goes.  But there's always just one more parking place, so you'll be welcome!

And it's going to be fall this weekend.  I can feel it in my bones.

Yes, I'm unabashedly promoting my friend's pottery.  And of course the other vendors are friends as well...with fish, meat, eggs, honey, vegies, pies, cheesecake, nuts and chocolate, as well as baked goods.

2 comments:

  1. I think these markets are so much fun; you are lucky that other potter's are there too because you can talk shop. At our local market there is a woman who sells essential oils and I've gotten to be good friends with her. Hope you have a good turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been great having 2 of the six mudbuddies there each week. And the rest of us usually stop by if we're in town just to say hi. Our booth is next to organic cleaning products booth, with great smelling things.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...