Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, November 8, 2013

A mug with a lid



What's this little saucer thing next to that mug (which fits in many car-cup-holders)?

Oh, if you're hanging out at home, and are like me and pour that hot cuppa, then find you really need to take care of something in the other room, and after that there's something else that pulls you away from enjoying it yet...you can keep it warm with the saucer-lid.

And carry your own coaster with you, if you wish.

These are the prototypes.  The little dip in the lip is to cover where my handles are right up to the top of the mug.  It also works as a spoon rest, doesn't it?

I haven't decided whether to spend the effort to make more.  We shall see how my friends respond...what do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, looks like a winter tree in my Lanark woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the aspect of bareness but still the connection to life hiding within which bare trees have.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...