Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The sales room

Molly Keeney
Barb Rogers & Bonnie (the tall vase on right)
You missed it, if you didn't come over and climb the stairs (or take the elevator) to the Holly Jolly student pottery sales at Black Mountain Center for the Arts last night.  A few pieces are now in the hallway on one table (rather than 12).

I'll share some of the gallery displays later...it will be up for another month or so.
The round table on the left had refreshments, which were the best in town.  Hot mulled wine, cold cider, lots of home backed goodies, peppermint bark etc.

Lynda Keith
Pat Levi

Pat Levi

Fred Feldman
Barbara Goulson

Gail Rivera
Marsha Cozart

I missed taking pictures of my friends this year.  Here Bob and Bette enjoy the last minutes before pack-up.  I'm pretty tired myself.

2 comments:

  1. I've got to get up there, the heck with Gary he is ba humbug, I'll come without him. I think it's quite a drive though I better mapquest it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be out of town the week of Xmas...but love to see you any other time. Still have my number? And there's lots Gary might like as well...just saying.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...