Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, June 8, 2014

New pots

Jars with some squash hints.
A friend asked if I was doing pumpkin jars still.  Nah, that's an October thing.  However, these have the same grooves, so maybe they are related.

Waiting a long time to be loaded into glaze kiln.


The only one that was finished as of June 5.  A repeat for those who saw a previous post about lidded jars.
2 small pitchers are mine, waiting to be bisqued
I made a couple of sugar/creamer sets last week.  Let's see how long before they can make it to market! 
A couple of finger figures...undefined but fun to make quickly!
Other people made the soap dish and the sponge holders.  I just have some in stock and am not making any new ones.

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments...