Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

tabs set

If you should hover your cursor over the words just below my header, you might find I've updated my tabs.

Take a moment and see them, and let me know what you think.  Thanks!
Barb

PS, I'm also asking folks to be my friend on FaceBook at Barbara Rogers, Alchemy of Clay.  Then I can post more things over there, which might just be available to more folks than my dear blogger friends.  Not that I don't love you, but when thinking of sharing pottery, the more people that see it, the better!

And if that leads you to the wrong link, let me know.  I'm kind of stuck, cause when I look for the link to it, it gives me my "personal page" rather than the posting one.  Confusing!

4 comments:

  1. The links look good. I wouldn't have the dates on them, just because it becomes something else to update on a schedule and I'm not great at doing that. If you are then more power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hadn't updated them in so long, I figured if anyone had looked at them before, they wouldn't look again if they weren't dated. Thanks for stopping by, Lori!
    Linda, I'm so glad you looked my blog over, and the Face book page too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...