Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stacking them up

There are some new little things in the house.  They are always getting stepped around and upon by the two pawed critters who disdainfully live with clay and their owner (me).


But maybe soon there will be less of them (the Christmas ornaments, not the cats).

A couple of sales this weekend...the Tailgate at Black Mountain has just 2 more regular weeks.

And the St. James Episcopal Church arts & crafts sale...which I haven't seen advertised, so I hope the congregants show up at least!



2 comments:

  1. beautiful angels, gotta love those cats, in my new studio they stay upstairs and so I don't have to worry about them knocking things over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...