Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, November 21, 2014

Something's gonna be cooking

Yesterday "dear blogger" wouldn't let me post so I hope today I'm fortunate.

These 3 casseroles are made the same...Speckled Brownstone stoneware clay, with interiors in Satin White glaze and exteriors in Bermuda Green (a mix of the mason stain of the same name with Satin White glaze).

The living room is covered with pottery, being priced and wrapped and packed.  I've got the Tailgate Holiday Market tomorrow morning 10-1...same place in Black Mountain behind the First Baptist Church under the trees off Montreat Rd.

Two more sales are coming up in the first weekend of December.  I'm skipping anything to do with sales over the Thanksgiving weekend...am seeing some family members after a long time missing them.  But if I see any pretty pottery, I'll take some photos and share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...