Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A bit of green

I've often used green glazes on my pots.
But not definitely just for the sake of St. Patrick's Day.

So let me see if anything shouts out that it could be translated into such.
I'll go back through my external hard drive...where I've stored a few zillion photos of my pots...for who knows what reason.  Of course, to find the green ones.

















Alright, not quite emerald green.  Oh well.  This is what I've done.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your greens, I forgot all about it being st paddy's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pot and glaze in the second photo is a beauty. As I have said before, your round boxes are lovely. My favorite is the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that butterfly and that lady bug, oh wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...