Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spirit house with bird

This little one has been fired with glazes.
The door on hinges moves in a kind of drunken way
My fantasy bird came out with colorful markings



And the test of using glaze on the top of Designer Liner worked!

At least black show through yellow.  Not sure the green works as well, where the leaves kind of lose the original lines.

 I like leaving most of the clay bare.  It suits the design I think.




6 comments:

  1. I love the bird reminds me of a pileated woodpecker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! Happy the Spirits that find their home there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you took my word, smartcat, it's delightful! I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing it with us, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That came out sooo nice! and yes, delightful is the perfect word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...