Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunny dish breakfast

This morning I used one of my plates with a tree and some designs, and a sun shining behind the tree.
Didn't exactly make my biscuits and sausage taste any better, but it did give me a smile.  So I'll share it with you.


Incidentally, I gave up on making biscuits from scratch and bought a bunch of frozen grands that are flakey, and they never fail!  Nor do I end up with bowls and shortening to clean up.

Tomorrow: Spirit house gets glaze applied and Muffin is interested.

2 comments:

  1. oh my grandmother used to make the best baking powder biscuits and it's been so long since I've had them, if only I didn't have to be gluten free; we had an omelet for dinner yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating off handmade pottery is always a mood raiser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...