Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, January 22, 2016

LOL at my last "snow" posting

Well, chuckling out loud at least.  I thought that was snow!  My blog-friend Gary Rith, in Ithica, I knew would laugh at it.  Now I'm able to see what real snow looks like.  Ah.  And Gary says this storm is not hitting them at all.

Out the front door at 7:30 am, Friday Jan. 22, 2016


From living room at 7:30 am

A few more inches at noon
And the balcony view at noon...

The glass of the storm door kept fogging up!




The snow blows horizontally at times, and then seems to quit completely.  I know the forecast says it will still be falling all day, however.  I'm staying "put."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...