Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Where're the fish?

Lake Tomahawk in November, 2015...a beautiful spot for my walks around it, .55 miles each lap.

This was taken about 3 weeks ago.  There is a lot more mud, and a lot less water now.  I wonder where the fish go.

I also wonder when the crews are going to do the dredging to make it a deeper lake.  Got quite a job ahead of them.  In the meantime, I don't walk around the mud-hole.

5 comments:

  1. after all that rain we had I bet the two lakes near me are full of mud, I wonder about the fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slogging through mud is not a pleasant walking experience.
    We had some cold, nowhere near zero but still cold, now we're back into more rainy weather.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dredging should be interesting to see. Is there a reason for making the lake deeper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara -- Seems to me that dredging that once beautiful lake is just making a bigger mud hole -- the natural community of the lake is under siege by the dredging. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...