Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A potter (chef) with a dog and cat

Gary Rith probably wouldn't have crossed my path if I hadn't read his blog for the last 6 or so years (Gary's Third Pottery Blog HERE).
I think I've been pretty influenced by his blogging approach.
I don't think my pottery has been that influenced by him. (Of course this is impossible to tell.)

I do enjoy reading about his life which he shares on his blog.  He's totally reliable blogging daily.  And he has more than one genre of pottery.




elephant mug


I also salute Gary for selling his pottery through all kinds of venues...galleries, art shows, on line, and his etsy shop.  I'm glad that he shares almost all his secrets on line....recipes, dreams, pet sitting, wonderful walks.

Today's Quote:


We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
Thornton Wilder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...