Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, February 22, 2016

Family togetherness

Many Christmases ago, I was bless to have all 3 of my sons and 2 grandchildren and one daughter-in-law and one about to be daughter-in-law at my condo to share gifts.

It was extra special because of the surprise that my sons came up with.  They gathered together to fly my Peace Corps son home from Jamaica (to Tampa, FL) for a surprise.  I was floored.  It was such a great time we all had.  Several years later there were 3 more grandchildren to add to the clan, but I don't think (or remember) having all three sons and families at my house since them.

Just wanted to share these joyful pictures with you.

Today's Quote:


Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance. Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...