Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Today is another day

Yesterday's post got 2 posts put into one...somehow the tree photos were there, which was supposed to be today's post.  And the title was there, but not everything I wrote about getting back in the studio full time again.  Full time for me means every time there's Open Studio time, which is usually 2-4 hours a day.

I have about a dozen pieces in the works now.  That feels so good.  And I am throwing again, as well as about to try glazing again.  Some of the hand painting can be done right here at home, so that extends my time devoted to ceramics.

I dropped some more pottery off at a neighboring hair salon (well, they are seen by folks who are not exactly shopping, but might like them.)  Having finally sold a few I was willing to have my work on the shelf there rather than the one here at home, where you-know-who sees them all the time.

And my hairdresser suggested that I bring in more with lady-bugs on them.  Good timing since glazing is about to start.

 Thought for Today:

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller



3 comments:

Thanks for your comments...