Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Satisfaction

This Monday I began working in the pottery studio again.  My cough had not had any real difference by staying away.

I was satisfied with my work.  I threw some mugs and bowls, and attempted a Jack-O-Lantern.

The Hummingbird platter that I'd glazed was finished, and that was definitely satisfying.
Here's a peek at it.

I was glad to see my anticipation of all the greys turning brown was correct, and that I'd compensated for them somewhat.  It could have been better if the sepia tones were grey as I hoped, but I can live with it.  I'll let you see the whole thing on a Sepia Saturday once it's displayed in the gallery at Black Mountain Center for the Arts in September.

Today's Quote:

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together … all things connect." — Chief Seattle

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments...