Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tailgate Market news

Do you attend any local markets where local produce is available, as well as lots of crafts, other farm products (eggs, cheese, pickles, meats)?

If you don't, I hope you'll drop by our (or another local) market some Saturday, till the one before Thanksgiving (Nov 19). Ours is the one under tall oak trees!

Here's what was going on last weekend!
One of Cathy Babula's latest works went with these happy people for a housewarming gift.


My display was increased by 4 new bee mugs being delivered right out of the kiln by Charles, our studio manager! I haven't even had a chance to take a photo of one to keep in my "inventory." But there will bee some left (get it?) this next week!

While Marsha Cozart is out of town, her beautiful pots are still here waiting to go to their new homes.

Cathy Babula had way too much fun with these customers! 


Bette Potter Jones has a great display and she will be there this Saturday to laugh with her customers.

Pat Levi also has a few pots for those who want some great purchases.

Remember the Mud Buddies are 5 potters who make their own styles and bring them every week to Black Mountain Tailgate Market, 9-12 noon. Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting to see another group of potters selling together as I often sell with a group I belong to... I really like that bowl by Cathy. Hope you sold some too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not last week...but we never know when folks will be attracted to what. It's a coin toss apparently!

      Delete
  2. Good luck this weekend! Our local farmers market (still 12+miles away from me) only sells produce & eggs. I don't get there as often as I would like to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...