Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Flowers on vases

When the fall days come, we still love our flowers.  But sometimes during the coming months, it will be harder to get fresh posies.

So this little vase is one of my series which comes with a tiny garden on it.

White with blue flowers and orange button centers.


Pink with celadon (4.5 inches tall) ...or

Pink with matte green (4 inches tall).


Technique? The flowers are painted with first outlining by Mayco Designer Liner, then Stroke & Coat (3 layers of glaze) then waxed before the body is dipped in the main glaze color.

Today's Quote:



Even Socrates, who lived a very frugal and simple life, loved to go to the market. When his students asked about this, he replied, "I love to go and see all the things I am happy without."
Jack Kornfield




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...