Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Did I miss this bee mug?

I don't remember posting this little guy here. So now I have.
Black glazed, full size mug, with hand painted glaze of the bee on a sunflower. The lip has an extra touch of color, some blue tints which flow down into the interior as well as outside.

And did I mention some of the Mud Buddies will continue to be at the Saturday morning Tailgate Markets this Sat. and next? Then there's the big Holiday Market on Nov. 19 with all 5 of us with new work!

These next 2 Saturdays have been added to our calendar.  I hope to see some friendly faces!

Today's Quote:


To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle,
Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
Walt Whitman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...