Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tired ole lady

My normal Sunday feelings.  Too pooped to pop.  I've been sharing feeding these lovely felines with another woman for the last several weeks, while their owners got a good break from their lives on vacation.  Monty gave me a look here...

But dear Ellie, who has been demanding lots of petting, was camera shy. 

It's been a good adventure for me.
My tiredness isn't from driving over to their house daily, and dishing out food and dishing into plastic bags their waste products.  My tiredness is that I do need a day of rest.  I didn't glaze a teapot yesterday, though I had the time. I just didn't have the temperament.

So today I'll go be with my like-minded friends at church. And I'll twiddle the knobs of the sound system, just a few mikes that need to be either on or off at times.  And I'm sure I'll hear some emotionality about the fears and disappointments and anger following the Presidential election. Our tribe of liberals with efforts against racism and many other bigotries, are certainly not cheering today.

Today's quote:

Snowflakes, leaves, humans, plants, raindrops, stars, molecules, microscopic entities all come in communities. The singular cannot in reality exist. 
Paula Gunn Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...