Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

When "Nature" is on

At our house, Wednesday night is our favorite program "Nature" on PBS on TV. (I posted this in error earlier, in case you're having deja vu!)

And Panther loves watching it!  For this show, The Origin of Cats, she was especially interested in the tiger!
I try putting a chair with a cushion in it in front and to the side of the TV (so I can watch it also.  But she prefers this neck crunching pose for some strange cat reason!

And I found there's no way to get an iPhone camera to focus on the light of TV and the cat at the same time.  Oh well.

Today's quote:


Strive to be uncynical, to be a hope-giving force, to be a steward of substance.
Maria Popova


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...