Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, December 30, 2016

Who's reading my blog?


Fun numbers...I have a Russian following apparently. And then French.
Finally a few folks from America.

These are the stats:

Russia  787



France - 456

United States
341
China
28
United Kingdom
21
Ukraine
21
Canada
18
Poland
7
Portugal
6
Spain
5

Ha! After I wrote this draft, a few days later, France became my biggest "pageviewer" Wonder what in the world this is all about!

 If you're a blogger, you might check who's reading your blog these days. I sure as heck don't know a soul in Russia, or France.
 I even sent feedback to Blogger (whoever the Google Dungeon Master might be) And recently instead of the 56 followers I know of, I've had some blogs with 150 people looking at them within an hour. Not likely live people! I just don't have anything that interesting to say. So was I hacked? I keep changing my passwords frequently. And I don't really have access to any amount of riches. So what are they doing? Browsing just for the fun of it?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

I don't know how to say that in Russian, or even French.  But I'm sure it's translatable.

Today's quote:

To be astonished is one of the surest ways of not growing old too quickly.
Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette
Quoted in Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're a Cheese, by Kathryn and Ross Petras


And to share another venue, here's a link to Open Culture, which I receive as a newsletter in email daily.  The other day they showed animations of poetry...which Garrison Keilor is instrumental in providing!


2 comments:

  1. Those darn Ruskies! They're all over the internets apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using google analytics for your info? I use to track it regularly, but have been a slacker lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...