Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Spotted Bellflower/Cherry Belle


Or Cherry Belle (Campanula punctata)

 Wandering a bleak garden at the Arboretum a few weeks ago, I found a blooming plant (the only one!)

 Yes that orange blob is an unfocused bee. There were only a few, and they all had the orange spots, so whether they are a variety I don't know, or these flower's pollen happens to be orange, I couldn't ask them.
These flowers were very fragrant, and I usually don't catch smells that well these days.

Today's quote:


“If there is love, there is hope to have real families, real brotherhood, real equanimity, real peace. If the love within your mind is lost, if you continue to see other beings as enemies, then no matter how much knowledge or education you have, no matter how much material progress is made, only suffering and confusion will ensue.”
Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...