Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Muddy water and clouds

After rain in the night, including flashes of bright lightening about 5 miles (seconds) away, I was happy to have a half hour walk around the brown-watered lake Friday at noon.



I'm guessing this is a cherry tree. I took photos, then carefully walked around puddles in the path.

A flock of Canada Geese landed, but I didn't have the camera out for their squawking splashing landing in the lake.

By the time I finished lunch the beautiful scudding clouds on that deep Carolina blue sky had turned to foreboding grey again, so I was grateful I'd had my walk while the sun had been shining.

Today's quote:


“While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I’m no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.” Stephen Hawking

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful day! I need to take a walk too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place to walk. We had some much needed rain too. Today the sun is shining and it has motivated me to get thing done that I have been putting off.
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...