Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, October 9, 2017

Mugshot Monday

Remember my lonely little teapot with Monarchs on it?  It didn't have any mugs or cups that went with it.

Ah, but I'm still able to make mugs.  Voila'




I made the one finger handle, for the first time.  
Yep, there are three of them.  That's about a teapot full of nice hot tea.  Can't wait to wrap my hand around one of those mugs!

Quote for today:


When we come full circle there is the feeling that we have come to a familiar place but we are somehow different. Madisyn Taylor
 

3 comments:

  1. What a cheery, happy tea set. The mugs pictured in your header are also lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the best yellow color, and love the mugs at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...