Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Petersburg FL and palms

 Some fun sculptures break up the courtyard around many upscale shops leading to a movie theater.

What is reflected in the far left window? Something round is out there...
Purely by accident, the light pole merged with the palm trunk.

I love the texture that only a palm tree trunk can have!


Of course my Florida relatives and friends will know the name of this place.  Not me.  Not yet...

And Happy St. Patricks Day to all those of us with a little of the Irish in our blood! Erin go bragh!
Sharing over on Weekend Reflections. 

Today's quote:


Having daily ritual or ceremony in our lives is very important to keep us connected to what really matters.


3 comments:

  1. I love palm trees, happy St. Pat's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking in the wrong window and thinking 'that's not much of a reflection!'. That's so hilarious! It looks like a cut out IN the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...